News & Tipps
What to see in Pienza, the ideal Renaissance town
The history of Pienza is a model, because this hamlet it’s also known as the Ideal Town and was therefore included by UNESCO among the World Heritage Sites.
- The castle of Valiano, a worth visiting attraction close to Montepulciano
- All the unmissable summer events in Montepulciano (and surroundings)
- How to pair Tuscan wines with food: the rules to follow and errors to avoid
- Marciano della Chiana, the smallest town in val di Chiana
- Lucignano: a hidden gem to discover